Friday, January 28, 2011

Learning...

One thing I feel like you all (if there is anyone) should know is that I absolutely love being an Aunt. The thought of being a mother freaks me out but being Aunt Chelle is probably the best thing ever. I mean c'mon...how cute are these kids?! Dillon is the big lipped boy wearing red and Deacon is the stud in orange. Naturally, I was dying to photograph them....and Macy....my cat. Shout out to all the Cat Ladies out there! :)

 Sup guys...











 "LOVE my pizza!"
 "...it seriously makes me happy..."
 "THAT WAS THE LAST PIECE?!"
"Well...I guess I still love you Aunt Chelle..."

Little bit of info on Macy. I got her when she was about 4-6 weeks old. She and several other kittens had been abandoned. She was hungry and fragile with horrible eye infections. My brother swears she is slightly blind which actually makes pretty good sense because she is afraid of EVERYTHING....besides me...and maybe my mom at times. Anyways, I nursed her back to health and I think that's why we share the bond we do. Sounds super corny, I know but this cat NEVER leaves my side. She follows me around like a dog and if she hears the word "bye" she places herself right at my feet and meows like I'm leaving her for eternity. As I write this she is sleeping (like always) in her cat bed that lies on top of my bed. Yeah, she is spoiled to say the least. She's a brat but I love her so heads up...you'll be seeing a lot of her in this blog :)

Look Mommy, I can take a picture!
(at least that's what I felt like shouting)




It really is a Pleasant Place to live :)

1 comment:

  1. Everything just comes natural to you. Photography, blogging, being pretty and cute - and funny. This is perfect for you. Thank you for loving my boys so much and being the best Aunt Chelle ever! I love you!

    ReplyDelete